File Clerk - Summer Employment
Recognized as one of Alberta's Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018 Olympia Financial Group Inc. provides personalized administrative services to our clients in five areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Corporate Shareholder Services, Exempt Edge, Foreign Exchange, and Health Benefits. Founded in 1996, Olympia's head office is located in Calgary, AB.
We are looking for a File Clerk - Summer Employment in our Calgary office.
As an Olympian you are entitled to generous perks including:
- Generous Vacation Payout
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
- Discounted Movie Passes, Ski Passes, and Golf Passes
- Caffeine on the tap with a weekly fruit basket
We are looking for a very organized and detail oriented individual to assist with file and document management. Maintaining attention to detail is essential for organizing the files as well as efficiently meeting document requests.
The ideal candidate must be able to deliver results in a dynamic and team oriented environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident individual who is able to process large volumes of information, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Packing and preparing file boxes for shipment
- Verifying the boxes and content and creating a manifest
- Quality Control and Assurance of digitized images
- Filing and organizing
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift file boxes weighing approximately 12 kg
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have the ability to maintain professionalism in all situations
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Confident in making optimal decisions
- Exceptional time management with the aptitude to establish priorities
- Ability to work within a team environment but be strongly self-motivated
- Efficiency in responding to internal inquires via email, phone or in person
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity due to the nature of documents and information being handled
- High school education completion
- Excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume here Apply Now