Digital Marketing Associate
Recognized as one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers for 2017 Olympia Financial Group Inc. provides personalized administrative services to our clients in five areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Foreign Exchange, Health Benefits, Exempt Edge, and ATMs. Founded in 1996, Olympia's head office is located in Calgary, AB.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate in our Calgary office.
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
Your primary role includes enhancing Olympia’s digital marketing footprint and help our organization use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase our brand awareness. Ultimately, you must be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
As the ideal candidate, you are independent but fully capable to work within a team environment. You are familiar with digital marketing technology and current trends in this space. You are detail-oriented individual who is able to process large volumes of information, while being able to thrive in an ever changing fast-paced work culture.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you!
- Conduct research to develop a deep understanding of Olympia’s marketspace
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, and blogs)
- Content creation across social platforms
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong client relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and the Vice President
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Perform other duties and tasks as required
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Confident in making optimal decisions and sound independent judgement
- Exceptional time management with the aptitude to establish priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail
- High level of integrity due to the nature of documents and information being handled
Experience and Skills
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing is required
- Preference given to candidates with 1-2 years digital marketing experience
- Experience in the finance industry is beneficial
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume here Apply Now
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.